Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-center of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million.
Airtel Nigeria is currently recruiting interested and qualified candidates for vacant positions in the organization. The company whose product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, and enterprise services.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job vacancies at Airtel Nigeria.
Direct & Indirect Tax Officer
- To ensure prompt and correct preparation of PAYE and Withholding Taxes reports for monthly returns filing and management of all state WHT and PAYE audits with minimum exposure.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of PAYE and Withholding Taxes Report.
- Timely payment of WHT, VAT and PAYE Taxes.
- Liaise with HR to ensure schedules and evidences of remittance of NHF and Pension are available.
- Maintain proper records of all tax correspondence.
- Ensure completion of relevant internal tax compliance trackers.
- Collation/processing of documents relevant for employee’s tax clearance certificate and tax relief.
- Ensure correct/accurate employees places of residence.
- Management of tax payment receipts from 36 states and FCT.
- Tax audit preparation/documentations with all the relevant tax authorities and coordination of audit exercises.
- Coordinate delivery of correspondences to FIRS and the states Internal Revenue Service.
- WHT receivables documents/receipts.
- Vendors WHT management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Graduate Degree: B.Sc. / HND in Accounting and ACA.
- 5 years of Tax practice experience and Appreciable knowledge of the Nigeria Tax laws and regulations.
Process & Automation Analyst
- To provide analytical support to sales management on business operational processes and Incentive payment Management.
- Writing and Updating process and Policies as required by the different units in S&D. KYC operations, Wholesale Channel Accounting, Sales Order processing, Trade Marketing, Channel Partner.
- Documenting unit/departmental WOW to ensure smooth workflow.
- Initiating monthly payment process.
- Ensuring that all channel base and active partners are accounted for.
- Ensuring that complete information are generated by IT & BI.
- Ensuring that the KYC master is properly mapped to vendor type. that there is no mismatch in the amounts allocated to vendor types.
- Ensuring that all business rules are properly documented and adhered to in payments.
- Calculation and payments of KYC incentive to CP, SMF, MF, AES, SD and SROs to Deal codes & Banks.
- Calculation and payments of channel tailing commissions & ORSC to all Channels. (CP, SMF, MF, SD, AES).
- Ensuring that there are no duplication of deal codes across channels. (So no partner gets paid twice).
- Follow up with all payment stakeholders to ensure that monthly SLA is met.
- Communicate payments zonally & regionally.
- Interpreting business rules required for Promos.
- Ensuring proper validation of all OAFs for promos and reconciliation of accounts.
- Continuous improvements through operations automation.
- Collation of performance target and alignment to territory infrastructure as provided by regions for all frontline salesmen.
- Collation of all performance indexes (GADs, Activating Entities, CLS) from key stakeholders.
- Calculating performance in line with approved management matrix.
- Designing Info-path databases and tables to enable easy and seamless sharing and access of performance by Salesmen.
- Data Collection and input for Market Developers payments.
- Preparation of MD fixed and variable pay.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND or its equivalent.
- MBA optional.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in sales/marketing in Telco or FMCG.
- Demonstrate an ability to be innovative and deliver value to the business.
- Analytical, Energetic.
- Proficiency in Excel.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong analytical & presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal Skills
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- A team player with a strong streak of independence and out the box thinking abilities when required to go to it alone.
- Self-starter who can take initiative when required.
- Has a keen sense of the need to deliver services beyond the call of duty in order to achieve the set target.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking on the BUTTONS below.
Deadline: Not Specified