Sence Agric: Applicants interested in working in Germany are encouraged to apply for the Agriculture Graduate Trainee Program 2023.
At SENCE Agric, we understand that change is not always easy. Since 2012, we have helped companies of all sizes navigate industry changes in the agricultural sector to achieve growth, profitability and sustainability. Our years of experience have taught us to always put your business success first.
We are committed to helping small businesses thrive in challenging and challenging environments by providing the support they need to survive and thrive.
AGRICULTURE TRAINEESHIP OPPORTUNITY IN GERMANY
SENCE Agric, a sister company to SENCE Limited in collaboration with Bixter.dk ApS, an international organization specialized in providing valuable traineeship programs in agriculture is looking to recruit Agriculture graduates with a degree in Animal science, livestock production or any livestock related courses for a traineeship program in Germany.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To be eligible for this program, interested candidates must:
- Be a recent University graduate who holds a degree in courses related to livestock Agriculture such as Animal Science, Zootech or related courses with no more than 4 years since graduation
- Be within the ages of 22 – 35 years as at the time of application.
- Successful candidates should be university graduates with no more than 4 years post graduation.
- Must be ready to work in Germany for a period of 12 months on a livestock farm.
This Germany traineeship opportunity comes with several benefits which include:
- An avenue to gain exposure and experience new culture
- A paid traineeship
- An opportunity to learn more about modern agricultural techniques in the livestock industry from established farms.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.