Access Bank Entry Level Programme 2023: Access Bank Plc is a full-service commercial bank with branches and service centers spread across major cities in Nigeria, Sub-Saharan Africa, and the United Kingdom.
Access Bank is concentrating on integrating sustainable business practices into its operations as part of its plan for ongoing growth. The Bank works to promote lucrative, ethically sound, and socially significant sustainable economic growth.
To apply for the Access Bank Entry Level Programme 2023, interested and qualified applicants are asked to submit their applications.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND – MBA/MSC/MA
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Your career journey with us starts with an intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, giving you an opportunity to be trained with other high caliber applicants.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class upper division from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate and a maximum age of 24 years for Bachelor degree holders, 26 years for lawyers with a law degree.
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class lower from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate, a Masters’ degree from top tier Universities acceptable to the Bank and a maximum age of 26 years.
- Access to a laptop and uninterrupted access to the internet
- To retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, we consistently reward high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensations.
- This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievements.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Note: Keep on visiting Basicupdate for more current update.
Please don’t forget to share this articles on all your social media handles for others to be aware.