Polaris Bank, a large financial services provider in West Africa and Central Africa with headquarters in Nigeria is accepting application from Young Graduates.
This program is designed to prepare graduates for career success in a fast -paced and dynamic corporate environment.
- Host: Polaris Bank Limited
- Category: Internships | Training
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Reward: Full Sponsorship | Training
- Deadline: July 31, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The Graduate Trainee Program provides an avenue for qualifying entry level graduates to kick-start their careers in the financial service industry with a leading commercial Bank – Polaris Bank.
To be considered for the IMES, you must:
- Have minimum of BSc. (Second Class) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline
- Have completed NYSC Scheme and awarded a discharge certificate.
- Not be more than 25 years old by December 31, 2022 .
- Possess five (5) ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English at not more than one (1) sitting.
- Training and Mentorship for Young Graduates.
- Helps prepare graduates for career success in a fast -paced and dynamic corporate environment.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Birth Certificate
- WAEC or NECO certificate
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the link below.