Gokada is a technology company focused on changing the face of transportation in Nigeria starting with an on-demand motorcycle taxi service in order to solve some of the country’s most challenging problems in logistics and transportation.
We aim to help millions of passengers across the country rethink how they move by providing a safe and affordable engine for smart mobility.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for latest vacancies at Gokada.
- Establish and maintain Vendor/Supplier relationship and extract Information such as Product range, TIN details, delivery time, and other relevant documents, etc.
- Monitor and maintain inventory control system, ensuring all physical inventory aligns with system records.
- Report to Line manager on stock levels
- Analyze and Interpret data to anticipate future needs
- Record daily deliveries and Shipments to reconcile Inventory.
- Assist the Finance team on tasks when needed.
- Build a Portfolio of suppliers with the best capabilities in terms of cost, lead time & quality, and ASL to include at least 3 vendors for each category of product/service applicable to Gokada.
- Timely preparation of payment documents for forwarding to finance.
- Ensure three ways matching of all Purchase Orders, Invoice and Purchase receipt (GRN) for month-end reconciliations.
- Follow up with Suppliers and ensure timely delivery for all POs
- 100% adherence to inventory management procedures including maintenance of minimum stock levels and timely order placement.
- Weekly reporting of inventories
- 100% compliance with procurement procedure.
- Weekly monitoring of gears usage at locations and report anomalies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management, or a similar field preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of experience working experience as a procurement officer or in a similar position.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- ERP Knowledge
- Advance level of Excel
- Analytical skills.
- Coordinate with team members to solve any issues faced by chargeback and settlement departments.
- Ensure daily processing of outgoing dispute actions and on-time response of incoming disputes.
- Ensure daily validation of transaction posting on the system.
- Coordinate with gateway platforms to solve pending issues and reply to their inquiries.
- Communicate with the system support team to report problems and recommend system enhancements & automation
- Establish and maintain Vendor/Supplier relationship
- Monitor and maintain inventory control system, ensuring all physical inventory aligns with system records
- Assist the finance team with any task as required by the reporting manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or in a related field.
- 1 to 2 years of experience working as a finance associate
- Good knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Great analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Computer skills
- Knowledge and understanding of payment scheme operations (gateway platforms)
- Experience working in Fintech is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking on the BUTTONS below.