As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Operational Transformation Officer at Concept Group.
Operational Transformation Officer
- The Operational Transformation Officer is responsible for implementing the overall vision and mission of the company with respect to process optimization and operational efficiency.
- His/her job description focuses on the individual’s ability to conceptualize and formulate strategic initiatives that further that mission and making sure that the day-to day operational activities of the company support those initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities
Operational Transformation Officer:
- Translate the strategic direction and business objectives into pragmatic change management strategies.
- Create actionable goals that make it possible to turn the company’s mission into tangible results.
- Assess the company’s many different projects from the products down to the daily administrative activities to make sure they align with the company’s goals.
- Analyze the success of operational procedures and processes, to ensure support for products, projects, and activities.
- Manage operational viability of the company by using a combination of management strategies, financial accounting, human resource planning, customer relations, and implementation of new technologies.
- Discover ways to increase revenue by eliminating wasteful practices and expediting product delivery.
- Support Management in the application and implementation of new policies and procedures.
- Manage the operational aspects to ensure effective implementation and adoption of new applications/technologies
- Develop new business opportunities by leveraging contacts, pursuing new product development, and improving project efficiency.
- Assess trends and technology that hinder/boost operational transformation, identify processes that need to be changed and re-design processes that support transformation.
- Drive fundamental changes in the value proposition/way services are delivered and the market served.
- Lead multiple operational transformation projects and support project managers in the design and implementation phases.
- Confirm deliverables, resource needs, and work plans on new assignments.
- Ensure operational transparency & governance, strategy integration and streamlined customer processes.
- Effectively mitigate operational risks and resolve complex operational challenges.
- Develop the optimal operating procedures to support the business model design and business architecture.
- Foster a culture of TCG Values.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum education level – First Degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution.
- First-hand experience in Operations in the financial services industry.
- Experience handling complex business processes, optimization initiatives and project management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.