Sales Representative at Kwik Delivery – We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019.
Kwik Delivery is recruiting into a vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available position carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now for the Sales Representative at Kwik Delivery. The available position is seen below:
Field Sales Representative
- We are continuously developing new features and service on the logistics value chain. Therefore, we are looking for a “Field Sales Representatives” who will be responsible for the execution of direct marketing campaigns to drive both customer acquisition and retention by utilizing internal and external data to deliver desired results.
- Identify prospective retailers based on targets across markets, segmentation, and product implementation capabilities.
- Identify appropriate contacts, engage in initial outreach, and cold email sequences, and maintain detailed and strategic follow-ups.
- Experience in building effective urgency with clients, uncovering opportunities and pain points with clients to then provide a solution, negotiate, and win deals efficiently.
- Negotiate close deals successfully, and manage all post-sales needs.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Quickly levelling up on the retail and eCommerce market, FinTech industry, and overall greater business opportunity, in tandem with learning Our value proposition and technology to then communicate them effectively to prospective clients.
- Ready to share ownership and give strong feedback on the build and scaling of a high-growth sales team including internal processes and greater sales strategy.
- Attending trade shows and other industry-related events.
- Preparing sales proposals for potential buyers.
- Identifying opportunities to increase sales, and assisting in the development and execution of sales and marketing plans
- Account Management of initial deals successfully closed providing a white glove experience and driving operational excellence.
- Be the first contact of new merchants, supporting them in the onboarding experience and all operational and administrative issues that it entails.
- CRM ownership and documentation of disparate and corresponding client information, sales activity, and deal progression.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- You must have 2 to 4 years’ cognate experience in an eCommerce or Logistics environment or similar organisation.
- Possess a First Degree
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills (English) and the ability to interact with a diverse group of stakeholders, vendors and customers
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Conversant with Office 365 tools .
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to influence, persuade and successfully interact with all types of customers, B2B, B2C.
- The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter, self-learner, proactive and customer focused, passionate about adding value to a growing brand.
Life at Kwik
- Join a multinational, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs.
- Competitive salary.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.