FMN offers equal employment opportunity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Applications are currently being accepted from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Job Vacancy at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Human Resource Advisor
- Manage the Administrative and Operational responsibilities of the Third-party desk ensuring FMN policies and principles are compiled with by all service providers.
- Manage the relationship with Outsourced Service providers to ensure that all Third-party staff administrative matters are excellently implemented in line with FMN policies and procedures.
- Actively Engage Service providers, site representatives and ensuring all requests are promptly handled and problems escalated for solutions.
- Drive reporting with data to provide Management with insights to drive decision making on Outsourced Employees
- Manage budget, ensuring headcount and cost are within approved figures
- Monitor Agencies to ensure monthly invoices are received and treated on time for payment to third party employees.
- Ensure implementation of appropriate sanction on erring Outsourced Agency
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual 3rd party reports are prepared as at when due.
- Work with various departments, assisting line managers to design and implement policies and procedures on Third Party Matters.
- Ensure implementation and prompt renewal of Group Life and Employees Compensation Act policies as at when due.
- Conduct bi-annual customer service satisfaction survey ensuring feedback from the Business Units and Talent Services are collated for resolutions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in Human Resources or any related field of study
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, power point)
- Membership in the National Institute of Project Management will be a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience preferably similar responsibility of managing Outsourced Employees.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ensure that the Third-party service provider’s organizational policy align with that of Flour Mills of Nig. Plc.
- Ensure Prompt resolution on complaints and issues from the BU on any Third-Party Employee related matter.
- Ensure FMN Policies and Procedures are complied with by all Service Providers and Third-Party Employees.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below