Job Vacancies at Coca-Cola: the Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
Coca-Cola employees enjoy some incentive which includes the complete package of total compensation, benefits, well-being, and recognition you receive as a Coca-Cola employee.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Job Vacancies at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company.
- The Automation Engineer ensures optimized equipment performance by maintaining or improving equipment and line controls, drives innovation and improvement.
- The Automation Engineer will be responsible for managing people and resources to ensure uncompromised safety, availability and quality while minimizing the impact on the environment.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Participates in organization – and executes annual overhaul of production lines.
- Improves reliability and efficiencies by ensuring optimal execution of maintenance tasks.
- Participates in developing business plans targeting productivity
- improvement and increased cost efficiency
- Contributes to preparation- and controls area of responsibility related maintenance budget ensuring sufficient funds to cover all routines and initiatives reflected in strategy & operational plans.
- Actively participates and ensures the implementation of various infrastructure or process optimization projects
- Optimizes the availability of assets to operation
- Effectively applies business performance review (COBRA, EATB) management routine
- Evaluates effectiveness of corrective actions using all available data
- Maintains effective systems to ensure CC Hellenic/TCCC products and package quality
- Prepares, presents, and interprets Maintenance KBI’s, makes recommendations which result in increased productivity and efficiency; reduces cost and improves customer satisfaction
- Achievement of business targets by optimal use of labor and materials
- Analyses cost center variances and investigates ways to improve cost performance
- Understands and controls main cost drivers in Maintenance
- Ensures full use of SAP Plant Maintenance module to be able to monitor cost and execution of maintenance activities
- Builds maintenance teams’ capabilities through implementation of training and development programs
- Ensures continuous process improvement by exploring group and industry benchmark
- Promotes process automation and use of technology
- Ensure all Health, Safety & Environment policies and procedures are in place and followed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc. / HND in Electrical / Electronics / Automation Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Efficient knowledge of SAP
- Proven technical experience is mandatory
- Knowledge of Siemens & Omron PLCS, Danfoss, Omron, Sensors, PLC programming skills etc.
- Experience in execution of projects such as: line commissioning, annual maintenance planning.
Do You Have These Skills?:
- Operational planning expertise
- Understanding of financial impact of decisions
- Ability to think in terms of functional sustainability rather than short term wins
- Ability to implement, disseminate & enforce safety, health & environment policy
- Effective planning, organizing, motivational & mentoring skills
- Ability to translate function strategy into unit/section’s plan
- Ability to set standards for management performance
- Open-minded, intellectually curious & flexible
- Ability to lead and manage change
- Skilled in building effective teams
- People management skills.
Operations Finance Manager
- This role is mainly centered on financial planning, performing complex financial analysis assignments; identifies and assesses merger and acquisition opportunities; responsible for providing advice on regulatory, tax and financial planning decisions, coordinating and consolidating annual budgets. Individual contributor who guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures; works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities
- Partner with Franchise operational finance leaders, Operational Finance Zone Lead and Africa Organization Unit CFO to support Franchise and/or local customer activities at the Franchise Unit level, to drive alignment across multiple stakeholders, and to develop the key insights needed to inform strategic priorities, including:
- Manage franchise (bottlers) and customer relationships at the local level for growth, alignment and portfolio expansion
- Drive P&L across full portfolio and all routes to consumer, including volume, revenue, profit, margin analysis and market share .
- Support overall commercial strategy & objectives including RGM, channel strategy and trade spend.
- Support insights and brainstorm with customers/Bottlers on local business issues; Prepare & support internal stakeholders on on-going negotiations
- Manage all Business Models and Margins within the Franchise, including:
- Execution of business models optimization and system top line growth
- Assessment and segmentation by Franchise Unit (Fixed vs hybrid vs incidence)
- Incidence Pricing negotiations at Franchise level
- Manage Mergers & Acquisitions and Revenue growth Management:
- Main contact point for M&A analysis and assessment at Franchise level
- Lead the financial implementation of new business models
- Main point of contact for legal/Tax/Treasury/M&A at Franchise level
- Analyze and Support Working Capital and Cash Management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree and Postgraduate / Master’s Degree / CPA or equivalent
Related Work Experience:
- 8-10 years of experience in senior financial planning or senior commercial finance roles
Scope: Cluster of Markets within WIMA Franchise with Multiple Bottling Partners
- Knowledge and Insights
- Agile ways of working
- Advanced technical skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Agile Methodologies, Analytical Thinking, Business Acumen, Business Models, Communication, Data Modeling, Finance Analysis, Financial Forecasting, Franchise Financing, Leadership, Problem Solving, Profitability, Project Management, Strategy Development, Valuation Modeling, Value Chain
What We Can Do for You
- You will be part of the Africa team where teams are the new heroes, and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators.
- Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done SUSTAINABLY, FOR A BETTER SHARED FUTURE, we will:
- Build winning CAPABILITIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking the BUTTONS below.