PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with a product portfolio including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay, and Pepsi-Cola – make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Our people hold the key to Pepsi’s success. By inspiring, challenging and investing in our employees, we’re making PepsiCo a company where coming to work means more than just having a job. One way we do this is by offering competitive pay and a full range of benefits we call Total Rewards. Total Rewards are designed to help you live healthier and build a secure financial future.
Apply now for the Latest Job at PepsiCo, Inc. All Interested candidates are advised to go through the vacant position carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
- Expanding the frontiers of PepsiCo products in the assigned area, bringing in tangible sales leads monthly.
- Directing the affairs of the hub by leading daily distribution plans for bread and other products assigned for the hub area.
- Being accountable for all sales activities for the hub and ensuring remittances of all cash sales.
- Reaching out to customers through cold calling and ensuring active selling
- Being mindful of cost of selling per loaf; effectively managing the resources available at the hub.
- Liaise with the Credit Control officer/Treasury to ensure adequate reconciliation of hub account.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Full understanding of the FMCG business and at least 2-3years in a Sales/Category role within an FMCG organization;
- Cross functional experience can assist in this role e.g. Category, Trade Marketing, Channel/Shopper Marketing.
- Min. Tertiary education – Bachelor’s degree (in relevant field).
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.