2022 Job Vacancies at Cowbell Milk – Promasidor
2022 Job Vacancies at Cowbell Milk: Promasidor Nigeria is African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
Promasidor Nigeria is African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Job Vacancies at Cowbell Milk – Promasidor.
Supervisor – Research and Development
- Responsible for bench work activities around new product development, product reformulation, pilot plant operation and factory scale-up trials.
- Responsible for sensory evaluation of raw materials and finished products.
- Ensure completion of bench work activities, shelf life studies and development of product prototypes within agreed timelines.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACTIVITIES
- Carry out bench work activities around innovation and development of formulation prototypes for new product development projects.
- Perform bench work activities around optimization and improvement of existing PNG formulations for both quality and margin delivery.
- Support activities around claim substantiation and nutritional labeling for new products along with product instructional information.
- Support development, validation, release, maintenance and review of technical specifications for raw materials and finished products.
- Conduct the physical and sensory evaluation of potential raw materials prior to approval for use.
- Support the management of the technical aspects of development, pre qualification and integration of suppliers or raw materials and ingredients.
- Carry out internal sensory sessions from sample preparation, questionnaire preparation, panelist selection, sample administration, statistical analysis and report writing.
- Support factory acceptance trials to ensure smooth production scale-up from laboratory-scale and pilotscale to factory level.
- Support activities around the operation and maintenance of the R&D Extrusion pilot plant for new product and process development.
- Support the development, modification and implementation of test methods for product and raw material evaluation.
- Set up trial methodology to track and monitor shelf life and product/pack stability for new and reformulated products.
- Support the maintenance and continual certification of the PNG Food Safety Management System to the requirements of ISO 22000 standards.
- R&D Laboratory, raw material and sample management.
- Supervise the R&D pilot plant operative and Interns.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A University degree in Food Science and Technology, Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Research and Development in FMCG (Food and Beverages).
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Practical knowledge of New product development.
- Proficiency in laboratory food chemical/proximate.
- Analysis & testing.
- Sensory evaluation and shelf-life studies.
- Technical standards and specification.
- Proficiency in Ms word and Excel.
- Communication skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- Food Processing techniques.
- Food and food ingredients.
- Data analysis.
- Report writing
- Team Player.
- Attention to details.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Relationship Management.
- Decision Making.
Supervisor – Internal Audit
- To ensure effective internal processes, procedures and internal control systems in order to safe guard company assets and processes.
- Execute special investigations
- Preparation for engagement risk assessment, planning and audit scope.
- Develop work programs, in consultation with the coordinator – Internal Audit and Internal Audit Manager, for efficient tests of key controls.
- Perform audit work using a standard audit methodology to evaluate risk, internal controls and verify extent to which key control support the business objectives.
- Document test results in work papers ready for Coordinator – Internal Audit or Internal Audit Manager.
- Inform Coordinator – Internal Audit or Internal Audit Manager of project status and results.
- Interacts with management to assess audit findings including control weaknesses with an appropriate degree of professional skepticism.
- Keep the Coordinator – Internal Audit or Internal Audit Manager informed of audit findings and assist business partners with the development of Management Actions.
- Plans to mitigate weaknesses and evaluate adequacy of management’s response. Where appropriate, test corrective action taken.
- Maintain business relationships with appropriate levels of management to ensure that Audit is aware of changes in business activities and objectives, and a necessary Audit response is developed.
- Possess good written and oral communication skills and demonstrate these skills during the audit process to the appropriate level of management.
- Demonstrate understanding of Promasidor’s strategic vision, be a self-starter, and responsible for actions promoting this strategic vision.
- Perform Ad-hoc assignments and investigation as required by the Coordinator – Internal Audit or Internal Audit Manager
- Interact with Audit project team members in working towards Departmental goals.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, management information systems, or related field.
- ACA, CIA, CISA or other relevant professional certification highly desired.
- 3-5 years of internal audit experience, preferably with a large FMCG company, or Big 4 assurance experience.
- Experience in IT audits and audit data analytics is desirable
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Experience executing audits within a complex operational and regulatory environment desired.
- Strong time management skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good analytical, organizational and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel nationally 30%.
- Accounting policies and Procedures
- Internal Policies and Procedures
- Computer proficiency
- Internal audit
- Report writing.
- Interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking the BUTTONS below.