PalmPay Limited: PalmPay – our mission is to empower millions of Nigerians by delivering access to the best choice and value in digital payments and financial services.
Our customers love our payment app for its user experience, reliability and promotions. PalmPay is fully licensed by the CBN as a Mobile Money Operator and has raised over $40m USD from prestigious investors including TECNO Mobile. Thanks to this strategic partnership, the app is coming pre-installed on all new TECNO smartphones in Nigeria. But we’re just getting started.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Fresh Jobs at PalmPay Limited.
- We are looking for a collections officer to assist with the collection of outstanding overdrafts.
- The collections officer will contact clients and inform them of their overdrafts, negotiate payment plans, and ensure payments are made as soon as possible.
- To ensure success as a collections officer, you should have excellent communication, negotiation, and mathematical skills, as well as attention to detail.
- A skilled Collections Officer should be able to reduce company losses by encouraging customers to pay their overdue bills.
- Reviewing the company debtor list.
- Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
- Advising customers on their payment options and suggesting methods of payments.
- Negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Preparing customer financial statements for banks and the state credit department.
- Writing final notice warnings to customers when payments are not being made.
- Instituting legal action when customers fail to pay their debt.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Contacting lawyers and insurance agencies to facilitate payments.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a Collections Officer.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with state debt collection laws.
- Knowledge of payment plans and accounting procedures.
- Knowledge of office and accounting software.
- Patience and resilience.
- Basic: N50,000 Monthly
- KPI: 20,000.00.
- PalmPay is looking for a Visual Designer to join our growing Payment team.
- You’ll work with Product Managers, Marketing team to build out a visual portion of branding guidelines.
- Translate the creative strategy, branding, and messaging into a visual road map.
- Create in-app and marketing content that is unified with the brand guidelines.
- Work across teams to produce any additional visual aids that might be required.
- Participate in regular design reviews with Product Designers/Marketing team and weekly feedback sessions with cross functional stakeholders.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Design or related discipline.
- 5 years of experience in fast-paced creative environments.
- Experience using Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Highly innovative
- A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality design work.
- Strong information presentation (visual and written) skills
- Must possess a breadth of cultural reference points
- Strong understanding of how graphic design is used in-app v.s. in marketing. Examples of clean & bold visual designs.
- Strong technical skills and proven ability using graphic design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, etc.)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by clicking the BUTTONS below.