2022 Chevron Internship: Applications are ongoing for the 2022 Chevron Internships for qualified Nigerian undergraduate and Graduate Students.
The Chevron internships are basically learning opportunities provided by Chevron Nigeria Limited for undergraduate and graduate Nigerian students.
Interns get the opportunity to learn hands-on and in-demand 21st century technical and technology skills from a multi-national company as Chevron Nigeria Limited.
- Host: Chevron
- Category: Internships | Training
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Reward: Salary
- Deadline: Not Specified
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The Graduate Internship positions are basically learning opportunities provided by Chevron Nigeria Limited as part of her Corporate Responsibilities. Interns play supportive roles as assigned to them by their respective work groups. They also learn on the job.
Chevron is the third-largest oil producer in Nigeria and one of its largest investors. In Nigeria, we operate under a joint-venture arrangement with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and have assets on land and in swamp and near-offshore concessions covering approximately 2.2 million acres (8,900 sq km) in the Niger Delta region.
To be considered for the , you must:
- Be an undergraduate or recent graduate from a Nigerian university
- Have strong learning and communication skills
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Interns get the opportunity to learn while earning monthly stipends
- Successful graduate interns also get an offer of employment upon satisfactory performance.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Personal details
- Cover letter if required.
Method of Application
Click on the button below to apply for the Chevron Internship as appropriate.